Senior Data Warehouse developer
We are looking to add another analytical and data savvy mind to our team. If you’ve had experience in developing data warehouse solutions and data transformations, we’re interested in talking to you!
You will work in our Riga office along with colleagues from Vilnius to help our Baltic and Western European customers turn data into reliable information to make smarter, better business decisions.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from business systems accordingly to business requirements, ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Collaborate with business analysts’ team in design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Collaborate with internal data management and customers IT teams in designing data warehouse and business intelligence platform architecture
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
- Previous experience in ETL and DWH development
- A degree in IT / Computer Science / Statistics
- Experience developing, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database (SAP IQ, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- Several years working experience with ETL tools (Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, SAP DataServices, MS SSIS, Pentaho, IBM DataStage)
- Fluent English and Latvian or Lithuanian
- High sense of responsibility, ability to set priorities
Additional optional requirements:
- Knowledge of BI tools (MS PowerBI, Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects, Qlik, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Experience with Hadoop, Impala, and other “big data” technologies
- Experience with real-time data streaming
- Competitive salary package from 3 600 to 4 000 EUR (gross) per month depending on experience and skills
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- Company paid relevant training courses, professional literature, and certification
- Annual review with raise option
- Health insurance policy covering also dental and vision
- Paid parking lot
- For Ukrainian refugees assistance with re-location
We will respond to selected candidates.
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org