SAP mokymai: SAP HANA 2.0 Installation and Administration (anglų kalba)
- 5 days / 40 academic hours,
- 350 EUR + VAT per day
- Online event.
- The event will be held in the English language by SAP instructor.
- Prepayment will be needed to take part in this course. Invoice by Infotrust, SIA.
About the course:
This course covers in detail all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration. Through the lectures and exercises, you will learn how to install, update and operate an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12. The course covers the most important database administration tasks of an SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup, and recovery and troubleshooting a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database system.
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration, and system administration.
- The course is independent of the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA tools for installation, update, configuration, and system administration.
– SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
– SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12
– SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- In the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post-installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA Security
- User and authorizations
This course will prepare you to:
- Install, update and configure an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Installation, update and configure of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12 in a multitenant database environment.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup, and troubleshoot an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Course based on software release SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
In case you need to “deep-dive” on specific subjects, this course can be coherently combined with the other courses in the SAP HANA Curriculum, for example, HA201 for High Availability and Disaster Tolerance, HA215 for SAP HANA Monitoring and Performance Tools, HA240 for SAP HANA Security and HA250 for database migration.